What I love about the Russel and Hazel inserts:
* Thick, sturdy cardstock (no worries when stamping, no bleed thru)
* They are not back-to-back. I like including my Weekly inserts in-between the months.
* LOVED the laminated tabs on the side
* Clean, simple aesthetic
What I didn't love about the Russel and Hazel inserts:
* Required trimming and punching to fit into my A5 Filofax / Kikki K large (easy to do, but nonetheless not ready to go out of package)
* Sunday-start didn't match up with my Weekly inserts
* I didn't need the notes section, and prefer larger boxes for each day instead
I'm all about personalizing your planner to make it work for YOU, and in this video I share how I finally realize I can create my very own sturdy Monthly inserts WITH TABS!!
Check out my Monthly Inserts HERE in my etsy shop.